This is another Plated recipe that I tweaked to work for my Keto lifestyle! It is really quick to pull together, which is definitely a bonus! The only annoying part is you need 3 pans :-/ but it's worth it!
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice
- 1 boneless chicken breast (you could use 2 if you want a lot of protein)
- 3 oz of baby spinach
- 2 oz of bean sprouts
- 2 eggs
- 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp of red curry paste
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of gochujang
- 1 lime
- 1 small thumbprint sized piece of fresh ginger
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Heat skillet to medium high, add oil and heat (I used Avacado Oil), once hot add chicken and season with pink salt and pepper. Turn periodically and cook about 6 minutes until chicken pieces are cooked through. Once chicken is done, add it to the pot of curry.
- While chicken cooks pour can of coconut milk into a pot over medium-high heat. Whisk in peanut butter, red curry paste, fish sauce, gochujang, and juice of 1/2 the lime. Bring to a boil over high heat and reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In another skillet heat oil over medium-high, add fresh ginger that has been diced small and cook for about a minute. Then add cauliflower rice to pan, season with pink salt and pepper. Once cooked 1/2 way crack 2 eggs into pan and cook until cauliflower rice is crispy and egg is cooked (like fried rice).
- Add spinach to the pot that contains the curry and the chicken, allow to wilt for about 1 minute and remove from heat.
- To assemble add cauliflower rice to bottom of bowl, top with curry mixture, add bean sprouts and squeeze lime over the top.
This makes 3 servings or 2 big servings if you are really hungry!
Photos were originally posted on my Instagram page