I love this super easy dessert that any dairy eating, cheesecake loving person will devour! It takes 5 minutes to make and can easily be customized!
- 1 block of Cream Cheese
- 1-2 oz of "milk" this can be unsweetened Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, or Heavy Whipping Cream- whatever you have in the house is fine! Today I used Califia Farms Coconut Almond Milk, but usually I use Heavy Whipping Cream.
- 1 scoop of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder (this ingredient is optional, but justs boosts up the healthy fats even more and is flavorless)
- 2 packets of Stevia, I like the Whole Earth brand
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract (or more, just add to taste)
- 6 Strawberries
- You could also use a handful of blackberries or raspberries instead
Put the first 5 ingredients into the food processor. I break up the cream cheese block with my fingers so that it is evenly distributed around the blade. I also set the cream cheese out for 20 minutes or so on the counter before I work with it. The "milk" will help thin out the cream cheese and make everything combine better. Turn on the food processor and let everything mix together. I usually stir twice with a small rubber scraper to make sure everything is mixed well.
Then slice up 4 strawberries and place them in the food processor with the cheesecake mixture. Again mix until combined and use rubber scraper to incorporate everything.
Divide strawberry cheesecake mixture into vessels. This will make 2 larger dessert servings, or 4 smaller. Then I like to slice up the remaining 2 strawberries and put them on top. You can eat this right away or chill it for an hour before eating, it is delicious either way!
You can customize this dessert in so many ways! I have added lemon zest before which adds a nice freshness!