I had an urge for some dark chocolate, but I wanted to do something interesting with it. My daughter uses the Simply Lite Dark Chocolate bars melted with HWC when she makes chocolate covered strawberries so I decided to try something with a little crunch.
- 1 Simply Lite Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1oz of Heavy Whipping Cream
- A handful of salted almonds
- 1 Strawberry
- Break up chocolate bar into smaller pieces and place them and HWC into a microwaveable bowl. I cooked it for 45 seconds at 50% power, then stirred it and then cooked for 20 seconds more on 50% power and then stirred until it was all combined.
- Then I poured the chocolate mixture onto parchment paper and spread it until it was a thin, uniform layer.
- Sprinkle almonds and then slice up one strawberry to bring in sweetness.
- Place refrigerator until hardened.
Once it was nice and hard I broke it up into smaller pieces to nibble on, YUM!
Photos were originally posted on my Instagram page