I've been eating a Ketogenic diet for over a month now and I feel amazing! As a diehard Broncos fan I knew I needed to get a delicious plan together for the Super Bowl! Since chips and guac were a definite no-go I brainstormed something that dare I say is even better?!
It starts with cheese crisps. These are pretty much the easiest thing you will ever bake.
- Set your oven to 375 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Pull out a bag of shredded cheese (anything is fine, but I used a Mexican blend)
- Put small mounds of cheese on the pan
- Bake for about 7 minutes, I like a darker edge around them
- Remove them from oven and with a spatula move the crisps onto a plate lined with a paper towel. They will continue crisp as you let them sit and cool down.
While your crisps are baking make some guac. I like a simple guac so I mash 2 avocados with a fork in a bowl, squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lime, and add sea salt and pepper of course. If you want to make a fancier guac go for it!
Then once the crisps are crispy and cool layer on sour cream and guac and then I finish them with a little sprinkling of Tajin on top for a little extra flavor. .
SO GOOD! SO EASY! SO KETO!
ENJOY! Photo was originally posted on my Instagram page