There are a lot of cream cheese pancake recipes out there, but a lot of them come out so thin they don't really give me that authentic pancake feel. So after some experimenting I think I've landed at a recipe that creates delicious, puffy, keto friendly pancakes!
This is two servings and makes 6 pancakes. Just double it, triple it etc... for more people!
- 4 pasture raised eggs (I use Vital Farms)
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp of Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 4 tbsp of coconut flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 4 tbsp of butter, divided
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (I love cinnamon so I am generous)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and mix thoroughly! You could probably also use a bullet or blender.
- Heat skillet/griddle to medium high and melt butter on pan
- Pour in batter, I made my pancakes about 4" wide
- They will get puffy when it is time to flip, they won't really get the air bubbles like a typical pancake but they will set. Second side will cook faster.
- For syrup I heated 1/2 Walden Farms Pancake Syrup and 1/2 Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup along with a tab of butter. This was the first time I tried this combo and I LOVED IT!
For this whole serving it is 8g of net carbs / 18g of protein / 55g of fat / 604 calories.