What's better on a Sunday than brunch?! I got a delivery from The Great Low Carb Bread Co the other day, so French Toast seemed like a must have! I used the Thin Sliced Plain Bread, which at first I thought may not turn out great because it is so thin, but it turned out great!
To make the batter....
- 3 eggs (I use Vital Farms Pasture Raised Eggs)
- 3 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cinnamon (I don't measure, just sprinkle it in there)
- Vanilla (again I don't measure, but it was probably 1 tsp)
- Whisk together the batter until fully combined.
- Dip bread in batter on both sides until fully soaked.
- Heat butter in a skillet on medium high
- Put bread on hot skillet and then sprinkle additional cinnamon on top side.
- Cook both sides of bread, then put butter and warmed syrup on top!
Easy and doesn't taste low carb at all, but it is! The bread is 1 net carb per 2 slices! The syrup is zero carbs! Amazing! Keto life can be decadent!