I love this super easy dessert that any dairy eating, cheesecake loving person will devour! It takes 5 minutes to make and can easily be customized to include your favorite flavors!
This is one of my favorite recipes from my cookbook, The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook.
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream
- This can be unsweetened full fat Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, or Heavy Whipping Cream. Whatever you have in the house is fine! Today I used Califia Farms Coconut Almond Milk, but usually I use Heavy Whipping Cream.
- 1 scoop of Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder
- This ingredient is optional, but justs boosts up the healthy fats even more and is flavorless.
- 1 teaspoon of Swerve natural sweetener or 1 drop of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 4 Strawberries
- You could also use a handful of blackberries or raspberries instead
- Break up the cream cheese block into smaller pieces so that it is evenly distributed around the blade. Add the cream, sweetener, vanilla, and MCT Powder.
- Mix together on high. I usually stop and stir twice with a small rubber scraper to make sure everything is mixed well.
- Slice up 4 strawberries and place them in the food processor with the cheesecake mixture. Again mix until combined and use rubber scraper to incorporate everything.
- Divide strawberry cheesecake mixture between 2 vessels. Then I like to slice up additional strawberries and put them on top.
- You can eat this right away or chill it for an hour before eating, it is delicious either way!
INGREDIENT TIP- Set the cream cheese out on the counter for 20 minutes or so working with it. If the mixture still seems thick, mix in a little more cream to help it incorporate.
You can customize this dessert in so many ways! I have added lemon zest in the past for nice freshness!
If you like this recipe, you will love my Blackberry Chia Pudding Recipe.