I love Deviled eggs! I love them so much I have a Pinterest board dedicated to them:) They also happen to be the perfect Ketogenic snack.
So the other night I had 3 hard boiled eggs left over so I decided to make some Avocado Deviled Eggs.
AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
- Cut eggs in half (obviously)
- Place yolks and 1/2 an avocado in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream to the bowl and mash it all together (I used a fork)
- Once it is smooth I added pepper and ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- Place the mixture in a ziploc bag, cut a small corner and fill the eggs
- Sprinkle cilantro on top and Tajin for a little extra kick and citrus flavor (I think this part is key! Really adds a great element!)
ENJOY! Photo was originally posted on my Instagram page