If you want a super easy summer treat look no further than these 2 SUPER easy recipes for a keto take on a root beer float. Zevia is Stevia sweetened soda you can find at grocery stores, I usually buy it at Whole Foods and Sprouts. It comes in typical cola and root beer flavors, but also a bunch of others! Today I saw Grapefruit Citrus and got so excited because I love all things grapefruit and obviously it is not keto, so with this drink I can still enjoy it!
GRAPEFRUIT ZEVIA FLOAT
All Zevia flavors are clear, so to add a little color to this drink muddle a couple strawberries or raspberries and add to the glass.
- 1 can of Grapefruit Citrus Zevia
- 2 oz of heavy whipping cream
- 4 raspberries (or 2 strawberries), muddled
- Muddle berries in glass
- Add ice
- Pour in Grapefruit Citrus Zevia leaving room at the top of the glass for cream
- Add cream, stir and enjoy
CREAM SODA ZEVIA ICE CREAM FLOAT
This variation uses a scoop of low carb ice cream to provide the creaminess with the Zevia Cream Soda flavor which is one of my favorite flavors.
- 1 can of Cream Soda Zevia
- 1 scoop of low carb ice cream (I used Halo Top Pancake and Waffle flavor)
- Add one scoop of ice cream to the glass
- Pour in Cream Soda Zevia
- You can add ice cubes to the top if desired