I LOVE deviled eggs. Like LOVE! So I make them a lot. My all-time favorite is BLT Deviled Eggs. I've been making them forever and they are always a crowd pleaser, they also happen to be the perfect Keto treat!
BLT DEVILED EGGS
- Cut eggs in half (obviously)
- Place yolks into a bowl and mash them together (I use a fork)
- Then I place a mixture of mayo and sour cream with the egg yolks. 2 parts mayo, 1 part sour cream. I think this is a key part and what makes my eggs different than most people's, the sour cream is delish!
- Once it is mixed smooth I add pepper and ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- Place the mixture in a ziploc bag, cut a small corner and fill the eggs
Then the toppings are bacon, sliced tomatoes, basil and paprika
- Break up crispy bacon into small pieces
- Cut up tomatoes into small slices, it is important that you only use the tomato skin- the insides of the tomato will make your eggs weird and mushy
- Cut small pieces of fresh basil
- Finally top with a small amount of paprika
If you don't have basil or tomatoes handy you can of course just make them with bacon and paprika and they will still be amazing!
ENJOY! Photos were originally posted on my Instagram page