I love asian flavors and I love lettuce cups so this is the perfect dinner! It's also super quick to pull together. You could also make it with Miracle Noodles instead of Cauliflower Rice I would imagine!
- 1 cup of Cauliflower Rice
- 12 oz of grassfed ground beef
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1/2 oz of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- Handful of salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup of water chestnuts
- 1/2 oz of basil
- 1/8 oz of cilantro
- 2 tbsp of Liquid Aminos (soy sauce replacement)
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Sriracha to taste
- Mince garlic and ginger. Heat oil (I used Avocado Oil) in skillet on medium high. Add garlic and ginger when oil is simmering and stir for about 1 minute.
- Add beef and Aminos to pan with pink salt and pepper. Cook meat until browned.
- In a separate skillet heat oil on medium (again I used Avocado Oil) and then add Cauliflower Rice, pink salt and pepper. COok for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked ground beef to a bowl with Sriracha, a little more Liquid Aminos and packet of Stevia (you could also use Swerve Brown Sugar but I didn't have any). Add chopped Water Chestnuts.
- Roughly chop cilantro and basil leaves, discard stems. Add basil to the finished Cauliflower Rice. Add Cilantro to the beef.
- Rince butter lettuce, dry, and choose 6 best pieces.
- Add Basil Cauliflower Rice to each lettuce cup, add beef to each lettuce cup, and top with chopped peanuts
It's messy, but super delicious!
Photos were originally posted on my Instagram page