As I have shared many times, I love Miracle Noodles! They are so easy to make and allow you to enjoy dishes that wouldn't normally be keto-friendly!
There are a lot of varieties of Miracle Noodles, the ones I used for this dish are the Spinach Noodles. I love Spinach, and wanted to make a keto-friendly side dish to go along with a steak.
What I put together is super easy, super fatty, and delicious:)
- 1 pack of Spinach Miracle Noodles
- 3 tbsp of Kerrygold butter
- 3 oz of fresh baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese (I used shredded)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pink salt and pepper
- Boil water and cook Miracle Noodles per instructions on package
- Place noodles in colander and rinse noodles in cold water
- Boil for 2 minutes
- Place noodles in dry skillet to dry them out
- When noodles are in the skillet, place 3 tbsp of butter in the empty pot that was used to boil the noodles
- Once butter is melted add the minced garlic and cook for a couple minutes
- Then add noodles and spinach to the garlic butter mixture
- Cook until Spinach is wilted
- Then add half the parmesan cheese and toss
- Season with pink salt and pepper
- Divide into smaller dishes, top with more parmesan cheese
Check out a couple other recipes I have made with Miracle Noodles:
- Asian Glaze Salmon Steaks With Warm Miracle Noodle Salad
- Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower Coconut Curry With Miracle Noodles and Spinach
ENJOY! You can head to my SHOP page for discount codes on Miracle Noodles and other products!