Who says you can't eat Pasta on Keto?!
Last night I made this decadent bowl of pasta combining 2 flavors of Miracle Noodles, creamy alfredo sauce, chicken and fresh herbs. It was so filling and delicious and even felt a little bit naughty even though it only had about 6g of carbs for the whole bowl!
For the noodles I combined 2 varieties of Miracle Noodles, one pack of the original Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and one pack of the Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini. I had never combined their products before, but I loved it, it definitely added additional flavor and visually was fun to eat :)
- One pack original Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- One pack of the Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccini
- 1 cup (or more, up to you!) of alfredo sauce, I used Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo that I bought at Target
- 6 oz of shredded chicken (I used this for the sake of convenience)
- Fresh herbs (I had parsley so I used that, basil would also be wonderful)
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook Miracle Noodles per instructions on package
- Place noodles in colander and rinse noodles in cold water
- Boil for 2 minutes
- Place noodles in dry skillet to dry them out
- While noodles are drying in dry skillet, add olive oil to the pot you previously boiled the noodles in over medium heat. Add pre-shredded and cooked chicken to pot to warm it up, add salt and pepper.
- Add alfredo sauce over the reheated chicken until warm. Add more salt and pepper and at the end, add some fresh herbs.
- Add dried noodles back into the sauce mixture and toss noodles in sauce until combined.
- Plate pasta, top with shredded parm and more fresh herbs.
ENJOY! You can head to my SHOP page for discount codes on Miracle Noodles and other products!