I LOVE leftovers and I love combining odd foods together and seeing if they will work and sometimes they work out great! Yesterday I opened up my mom's fridge and I saw 3 things I wanted:
- An avocado that was just ripe enough
- A loaf of my Keto bread I had made a couple days earlier
- Leftover Egg Frittata I made the day before for my family
So I thought about Avocado toast, which I see everywhere in LA and on Instagram but have never tried, because ya know.... keto. BUT I thought with my Keto bread I could try a version! So I kept it super simple.
- 1 slice of Keto bread
- 1 skinny slice of Ham, Prosciutto and Dill Frittata
- 1/8 of an avocado with pink salt on top (and then I ate the rest;)
- Sour cream (optional)
It doesn't get much easier than this...
- Slice avocado thin and add pink salt, lay on top of bread
- Place warmed up slice of frittata on top
Like I said, easy. Enjoy!
Photos were originally posted on my Instagram page