The other night I made salmon steaks with an Asian noodle salad that I used the Miracle Noodles for! I have never bought salmon steaks before because I usually just buy regular filets, but my Google Express delivery replaced them with steaks for some reason, but they turned out great!
- I rinsed the salmon and then patted them dry
- I salt and peppered the steaks with black pepper and pink salt
- I made an Asian glaze with whatever I had in my house, which turned out to be soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, a couple drops of teriyaki sauce Miso Mayo, yellow mustard, a tiny bit of SF maple syrup. Sounds random right?!? It was GOOD!
- So I brushed that glaze on one side
- Then put the steaks on the skillet which had olive oil heating up at medium/medium high and glazed the other side
- I cooked each side for 4-5 minutes
- Then added sesame seeds on top
- Cook the Miracle Noodles per the instructions on the package (rinse in cold water, boil for 2 minutes, heat noodles in dry pan until noodles are dry)
- While that was happening I added a bit more olive oil to my glaze
- When the noodles were dry I turned off the heat in the pan and tossed the noodles with the glaze and then added sliced cucumbers and macadamia nuts
- Done! It would be good cold probably but I was hungry:)
The finished product looked like this!
I can't wait to try the rest of the stuff in the box! Such a great resource to be able to try new foods! I'll probably try the Machaca next because my daughter loves Egg Quesadillas with Low-Carb tortillas, so I can imagine sprinkling some Machaca in there would be delicious!
Again, if you want to get your own box you can use my link. Keto on!