I have mentioned before that I had never had a Pork Rind in my life until I went Keto. But then one day I bought them and realized I could use them in a million different ways. One of the easiest and most delicious ways to use them is in keto-fied nachos. Same crunch as a chip, but none of the carbs- PERFECT!
You probably don't need a recipe for nachos, but check the video out and then I have put some details below!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Layer pork rinds and cheese in a casserole dish. I like to mix regular and spicy pork rinds.
- Add your meat. Usually I use carnitas, but I was out, so chicken breast strips will do! I added Tajin seasoning for a little kick. Add more cheese on top of meat.
- Add jalapeños (or pepperoncinis are great too!).
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Top with sour cream and guac, you can also add pico de gallo if you wish!
YUM! Get creative and enjoy!