I love an egg Frittata! I have posted one before with Spinach and Prosciutto and cheese, but wanted to mix it up for my most recent experiment and try it with just Heavy Whipping Cream and no cheese. It worked out great and made the frittata much fluffier than the cheese version!
- 8 eggs
- 8oz of Heavy Whipping Cream
- I heaping spoonful of Trader Joe's Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 cup of diced ham
- 1 package of prosciutto
- Fresh dill
- Pink salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Saute ham in skillet (I used bacon grease) to brown the edges of the ham. You don't have to do this, but I think it makes it better.
- Whisk eggs and HWC together, add spoonful of Hollandaise Sauce (I microwaved it for 45 seconds first) add pink salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture into greased pan, then sprinkle the ham in to distribute evenly
- Tear off pieces of prosciutto and place on top, you may not use the whole package. I think I used 1/2, but do it how you like it! Then sprinkle fresh cut dill on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until edges are golden.
I eat it with with a little sour cream on the side. Heats up well for a couple days afterwards with a quick zap in the microwave.
Photos were originally posted on my Instagram page